|NOUN || a knife | knives |
|VERB || to knife | knifed | knifed|
knifing | knifes
|SYNO ||knife | to knife | tongue | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- When delivering a baby, people didn't use an iron-knife to cut off Tae. They believed an iron-knife could cause some infection. Usually, they used a bamboo-knife instead.
- The company subsequently introduced specialized knife designs, including a tomato knife and a crab/lobster knife. They also make eating utensils.
- 1992 Designed Fighting Knife (FleshEAteR) for knife maker, Jim Hammond.
- The Santoku knife design originated in Japan, where traditionally a Gyuto knife is used to cut meat, a Nakiri knife is used to cut vegetables and a Deba knife is used to cut fish.
- A knife bin, also known as a knife bank, weapon surrender bin, knife amnesty bin or knife amnesty bank, is a place where the owners of knives may dispose of them in a safe and legal way.
- Each June sees the Kauhava International Knife Festival, lasting a couple of days and including knife exhibitions, knife making and knife throwing.
- The mace is part of a larger group of Naqada period artworks depicting series of animals, such as the handle of a comb and several knife handles (e.g. ...
- Rune Torbjörn Evrell (March 29, 1920 – April 22, 2008) was a Swedish inventor and businessman who made major innovations in folding knife construction, knife designs and knife production methods at EKA-knivar AB Eskilstuna, Sweden.
- Robert G. Terzuola is an American knife maker who popularized the type of knife known as the tactical folding knife.
- The Chroma knife range starts from $ 20USD for a quality Chinese made knife to $25,000USD by an original knife of Japanese Master Okishiba Masakuni.
- trademarked as KA-BAR) is the contemporary popular name for the combat knife first adopted by the United States Marine Corps in November 1942 as the 1219C2 combat knife (later designated the USMC Mark 2 combat knife or Knife, Fighting Utility), and subsequently adopted by the United States Navy as the U.S.
- The Mark I trench knife was replaced in Army service by the M3 trench knife in 1943 as well as old bayonets converted into fighting knives, while the U.S.
- The Warrior knife is a large curved blade fighting knife with a serrated back edge that was first made by Al Mar Knives and Round Eye Knife and Tool (REKAT).
- The Field Knife 78 is a classic type knife, with a [...] blade and [...] overall length.
© dict.cc Albanian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!