|VERB || to wed | wed / wedded | wed / wedded|
wedding | weds
|SYNO ||Midweek | to conjoin | to espouse | ...|
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- She retired to Naples, with her second husband, Dr Nando Arena (they wed on December 1st 1926).
- She and actor Bill Tatum wed in 1984.
- In 1931, she wed E. W. Harrison, but they divorced in 1933 amid Stoner's plans to wed for a fourth time.
- On September 17, 1840 he wed Leonora Temple.
- He was wed to a daughter of Satake Yoshimasa of Kubota Domain, and re-wed after her death to a daughter of Maeda Narinaga of Kaga Domain, but he had only three daughters and no male heir.
- On February 27, 2010, Sorensen wed Danielle Berry.
- Silla is joined by Celia to whom he tells of his plans to wed Giunia and for Celia to wed her beloved Cinna on this day.
- Indira and Jitendra were wed at a hotel in London with no member of Indira's family present.
- His first spouse was Nina Helena Schultz with who he wed in 1906.
- The Court also held that Illinois' denial of unwed fathers a hearing and extending it to all other parents (wed fathers, both wed and unwed mothers) violated the equal protection of the laws guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment.
- Enache wed his partner Mădălina in May 2014.
- The couple wed in 2021.
- A few days later, after getting the permission from the governor, Myra Roderich and Marc Vidal were ready to be wed the next day at the Ragz cathedral.
- They were wed in the Coomer family compound on the site of a home they were building.
- The hoarse, slightly nasal, call sounds like "wed-wed" or "woid-woid".
- In 2015 Marty wed longtime boyfriend Nelson Rosa.
- In the first episode, two couples (Erin & Bryce, Christie & Mark) meet and wed in Melbourne and Sydney.
- All of the children of William Bates married after they had emigrated to Newton Colony: Jeremiah wed Mary Spicer; Joseph married Mercy Clement in 1701; Abigail wed Joseph Fearne in 1687; William reportedly married a Native American female; and Sarah wed Simeon Ellis in 1692.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!