To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- If a Nil bid is set, most tournament rules dictate that the overtricks make the nil invalid.
- Note that first (nil ()) and rest (nil ()) are not defined.
- The team then defeated Juventud Independiente five points to nil and two points to nil to remain in the first division.
- The sum of a nilpotent subring and a nil subring is always nil.
- "b"."nil","c"."d"."nil") ≡ "a"."b"."c"."d"."nil" ≡ "app"("a"."
- Edinburgh District and Glasgow District drew nil-nil in the Inter-City match.
- University easily defeated Newtown winning 27 to nil.
- Nil-theta functions are functions on the Heisenberg manifold that are analogous to the theta functions on the complex plane.
- Nilpotent algebras are trivially nil, whereas nil algebras may not be nilpotent, as each element being nilpotent does not force products of distinct elements to vanish.
- The sum of the nil ideals of a ring "R" is the upper nilradical Nil*"R" or Köthe radical and is the unique largest nil ideal of "R".
- In 1900, the "Kirkintilloch Herald" of Saturday 17 November 1900 noted that the prior Saturday the Old Speirians and Lenzie RFC played out a nil-nil draw at Lenzie.
- In 1959 a combined Oxford and Cambridge team competed against Colombo 41-nil, All-Ceylon 37-3, Up-Country 52-nil, the Barbarians 55-nil and 45–nil against All-Ceylon.
- Lisp also provides logical operators and, or and not. The and and or operators do short-circuit evaluation and will return their first nil and non-nil argument respectively.
- The nilradical of a commutative ring is an example of a nil ideal; in fact, it is the ideal of the ring maximal with respect to the property of being nil.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!