|NOUN || a wash | washes |
|VERB || to wash | washed | washed|
washing | washes
|SYNO ||airstream | backwash | dry wash | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Several washes drain the southwest and the Muggins Mountains Wilderness including Long Mountain Wash, Twin Tanks Wash and Muggins Wash all drain southwest into the northeast Dome Valley foothills.
- The wash, also known as the Upper Las Vegas Wash feeds into the Las Vegas Wash. The wash area also includes several patches of the rare Las Vegas bear poppy.
- By the 1970s, EDWIN had established itself as a pioneer in denim manufacturing, experimenting with wash techniques in the EDWIN Wash House that impacted denim wash processes around the globe.
- The Meadow Valley Wash is a southern Nevada stream draining the Meadow Watershed that is bordered on three sides by the Great Basin Divide.
- Gypsum Wash is an ephemeral stream or wash in Clark County, Nevada.
- Palm Canyon Wash is an arroyo and tributary ephemeral stream or wash of the Whitewater River, in Riverside County, California.
- South Fork Coyote Wash is a 4 mile long tributary ephemeral stream or wash of Coyote Wash, in Imperial County, California.
- Wash liquid is introduced on the cake in order to displace the mother liquor along with the impurities.
- The term Carrizo Wash has also applied to Lithodendron Wash, which is a roughly parallel wash just to the east, which also flows into the Puerco River.
- Quick Quack Car Wash provides exterior-only express car washes.
- The areas washes drain the into southwest-flowing Tiger Wash at the southeast of the Harquahala Mountains.
- Brown Bear Car Wash is an American car wash chain based in Washington state. Founded in Seattle in 1957, it is the 12th largest car wash chain in the United States with 49 locations [...].
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!