|NOUN || wear | - |
|VERB || to wear | wore | worn|
wearing | wears
|SYNO ||article of clothing | clothing | habiliment | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In urban areas women typically wear the shalwar kameez.
- Montgomery requires school uniforms. Ninth graders wear black shirts and upperclassmen wear white shirts. Students must wear khaki pants.
- The Akan people make neck-wear, wrist bands, elbow-wear, knee-wear, and ankle-wear.
- Lindex offers women's wear, kids’ wear, lingerie and cosmetics.
- All students must wear green or white polo shirts with the school's logo. All students may wear khaki trousers or shorts. In addition, girls may wear plaid skirts.
- Some practitioners wear aikidogi (合気道着) or karategi (空手着).
- The school requires its students to wear school uniforms. Elementary students wear teal, black, and white while middle school students wear royal blue and grey.
- All students are required to wear uniforms. Boys generally wear red polo shirts with blue pants while girls wear plaid jumpers and in the junior high grades, skirts.
- For the men it is typical to wear "chalan" clothing, with cotton poncho and wide straw hat. In some places they wear a white drill suit. Men wear black, glossy shoes.
- When dressed for public order policing, officers wear coloured epaulettes indicating their respective roles.
- Zodiac Clothing Company retails its products through three brands: ZODIAC (men's formal wear), and ZOD! Club Wear and z3 (relaxed casual wear).
- Pecalangs wear Balinese sarongs colored checkered white and black and usually wear black vests over their shirts. They also wear the traditional Balinese headdress known as "Udeng".
- In both editions, despite working in the factory, the Oompa-Loompas insist on maintaining their native clothing: men wear animal skins, women wear leaves, and children wear nothing.
- PG certificate and diploma recipients wear black neckbands. MPhil graduates also wear black neckbands, but wear a hood that is fully lined with purple, with a narrow white band.
- Revenue is largely derived from casual wear, and jeans wear sales, but also extremely successful and influential ranges of accessories and children's wear.
- On Mass days (mostly Fridays), students must wear Oxford shirts and boys must wear ties. Girls must wear skirts.
- Many plant exhaust gasses contain dusts with high wear potential.
- Lubricants prevent wear by keeping the moving parts apart. Lubricants may also contain anti-wear or extreme pressure additives to boost their performance against wear and fatigue.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!