To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Kinsue, also known as Kan'in Kinsue, is the progenitor of Kan'in family (閑院家) which was later divided into Sanjō family, Saionji Family, Tokudaiji family and the Tōin family.
- Opcode-compatible successors of the C166 family are the C167 family, XC167 family, the XE2000 family and the XE166 family.
- In 1985, Visco and other Grgich family members competed on an episode of Family Feud against the Hatfield family.
- After retirement, Johnson moved his family to Atlanta, where he currently has his own business, Family Capital Management, a multi-family family office.
- This parametrized family is both an exponential family and a location-scale family.
- The ceremony varies from family to family as they incorporate their own long-standing family traditions.
- Three known asteroid families exist within the Cybele group: the Sylvia family (603), the Huberta family and the Ulla family (903).
- Everyone in the family (in all generations) obviously belongs to the Family circle, but some family members will never own shares in the family business, or ever work there.
- The family tree of the Fallac family is connected to the Shahin family who immigrated to Smeav village in 1711.
- Maltese families still live in Tripoli to this day like The family of Abuhajr, the Faruja family, the Zmayt family and the Bazina family.
- In molecular biology, the hydrogenase maturation protease family is a family of aspartic endopeptidases belonging to MEROPS family A31.
- Auxiliary Activity family 9 (formerly GH61) is a family of lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases.
- Joussineau de Tourdonnet is a French noble family. Members of the family use titles as Marquis and Counts, confirmed by Louis XIV in 1680.
- Family: Does media access to family courts herald a new and potentially damaging era of openness in family proceedings?
- The Al Kandari family is a large family in Kuwait. They are of Sunni Muslim Larestani ancestry.
- The story follows an extended family's love dilemmas, family arguments and family secrets.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!