To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Attempts to decide the sovereignty over the northern bank of the Wanks/Coco River which cuts Cabo Gracias a Dios in half, began in 1869, but would not be settled until ninety-one years later when the International Court of Justice decided in favor of Honduras.
- within the category of "Best Places for Business and Careers" by "Forbes" magazine. Ninety-one foreign governments have established consular offices in Houston's metropolitan area, the third-highest in the nation.
- The population was nine hundred and ninety-one at the time of the 2020 census, a decline from the figure of one thousand fifty-two that was tabulated in 2010.
- His brother George came in several years before and died here in 1892, aged ninety, one.
- He died at the age of ninety-one and is interred at Forest Park West Cemetery in Shreveport.
- A total of ninety-one episodes were aired. It features the adventures of Darkwing Duck, who is the superheroic alter-ego of ordinary suburban duck Drake Mallard.
- No Democratic presidential candidate has gained an absolute majority of Sampson County's votes in a presidential election since Jimmy Carter did so in 1980, although Bill Clinton won a plurality in 1992 and Bob Dole's 1996 plurality was just ninety-one votes out of over seventeen thousand.
- Ninety-one percent of US individuals who petition for relief under Chapter 7 hire an attorney to file their petitions.
- Only fifty of the one hundred ninety-one Democratic-Republican members of the United States Congress attended the nominating caucus and they unanimously voted to not make a nomination as it would be unnecessary to do so.
- The arms as blazoned in full color upon a white oval enclosed within a dark blue collar edged on the outside with a gold chain of ninety-one links and one locking link (a canting reference to the sip's designation as DDG 91) with the name "USS PINCKNEY" above and "DDG 91" below in gold letters.
- "Diorama" reached number ninety-one on the U.S. "Billboard" 200.
- The college has a faculty-student ratio of 1:14. Ninety-one percent of the college's faculty hold a Ph.D.
- Taniguchi died in a Nagasaki hospital on June 17, 1985, at the age of ninety-one. Today the president of Seichō no Ie is Masanobu Taniguchi.
- He died at Plessis on 2 April 1507 at the age of ninety-one.
- 91 (ninety-one) is the natural number following 90 and preceding 92.
- The "Elefant" (German for "elephant") was a heavy tank destroyer used by German Wehrmacht Panzerjäger during World War II. Ninety-one units were built in 1943 under the name Ferdinand, after its designer Ferdinand Porsche, using VK 45.01 (P) tank hulls produced for the Tiger I tank design abandoned in favour of a Henschel design.
- The Ninety/One Ten range was fitted with the new diesel engine and renamed the Defender in 1990.
- The Palmach record the names of ninety-one of its members killed during this Operation. Forty-four were killed at Khirbet Kurikur on 18 July 1948. Seven were killed in the capture of Lydda.
- One Ninety One Peachtree Tower is a [...] 50-story skyscraper in Atlanta, Georgia.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!