To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Whilst playing for Zhenis Astana, Bayramov was banned for three-months after being registered as a Kazakhstani whilst playing for Turkmenistan.
- During operations on 3 December 1941, Spitfire P7529 piloted by Pilot Officer Edwards was involved in an incident whilst landing at Andreas.
- In January 1944 Lieutenant Alec George Horwood of the 1/6th Battalion was awarded the Victoria Cross whilst fighting in the Burma Campaign whilst attached to the 1st Battalion, Northamptonshire Regiment.
- On 8 September 1943, ammunition exploded whilst being loaded onto a railway cart at the station.
- Whilst with Beitar, Boateng received financial backing whilst raising a lawsuit against his former agent.
- Many of the leading cars had problems with tyre vibrations - both Senna and Mansell complained about this, whilst Prost also had difficulties after picking up debris whilst going offline to avoid Patrese's oil.
- On 04 December 2015, whilst sailing as the "Hanjin Aqua", the ship ran into rocks in the Sunda Strait off the coast of Indonesia whilst en route from Adelaide to Jakarta.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, she was forced to lockdown in Pakistan whilst visiting her grandparents after her album was stolen by thieves.
- Suzuki competed at the 2009 Asian Youth Para Games, whilst at middle school. Whilst in secondary school, he was coached by Paralympian Nobukazu Hanaoka. He is now a member of Toyota athletics club.
- Johnson suffered a car crash in September 1999 whilst returning to Monrovia. He died in October 1999, whilst undergoing treatment for his injuries at a clinic in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Morley and his wife Conchita met whilst working in Geneva in the 1980s whilst they were both working at Lloyds Bank International. They have two sons.
- Detection of submarines had so far relied on spotting them whilst surfaced. Infrared approaches aimed to spot the heat of their exhaust, whilst running surfaced on diesel engines.
- Many dishes in the region today, whilst retaining their original characteristics, frequently add new facets, whilst old dishes are being rediscovered and combined with current recipes.
- Whilst both parties received a similar number of votes as in July (the IP increased their vote tally by just 26, whilst the PP lost 164 votes), the Independence Party won two extra seats in the Lower House, whilst the Progressive Party lost four.
- Whilst everyone thinks that Curtis is dead, he comes back for revenge and tries to kill Melanie whilst she is in hospital recovering from the injuries sustained whilst being a prisoner of him.
- James stated for her pre-race rituals that she enjoys Electronic dance music whilst doing her roller warm up. She uses Reggae and Reggae fusion whilst waiting.
- On one occasion, the Baba met with a fatal accident, whilst installing a pulley and the Baba became a martyr whilst serving the people.
- Whilst the cyclist depicted in the Meteor ad was wearing a helmet, he was using a mobile phone whilst riding a bicycle.
- The two parties contested the 1992 general elections separately; the PUNR nominated Gheorghe Funar as its presidential candidates, whilst the PR put forward Ioan Mânzatu.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!