|SYNO ||AB | Artium Baccalaurens | atomic number 56 | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In addition to the basic bees algorithm, there are a number of improved or hybrid versions of the BA, each of which focuses on some shortcomings of the basic BA.
- The Andreasson BA-11 was an acrobatic biplane designed for homebuilding.
- "Akua'ba" (sometimes spelled Akwaba or Akuba) are wooden ritual fertility dolls from Southern Ghana and nearby areas.
- Seven years later Mot returns and attacks Ba‘al in a battle which ceases only when Shapsh tells Mot that El now supports Ba’al.
- Ba-Pef was a minor underworld god in Egyptian mythology.
- BA Connect (BA CitiExpress) had an engineering base in Ronaldsway, employing 110 people. After Flybe acquired BA Connect, Flybe announced that it would discontinue the base.
- In June 2003, BA announced plans to sell Deutsche BA to Intro Verwaltungsgesellschaft for a token sum of 1 Euro.
- The writer cooperates with top Ukrainian publishers: A-ba-ba-ha-la-ma-ha, VSL, Bukrek, Ranok etc.
- "Goniurosaurus catbaensis", also known as the Cat Ba leopard gecko or Cat Ba tiger gecko is a gecko endemic to Cát Bà Island in Vietnam.
- Đế Thích learned that Trương Ba had passed away.
- However, the meaning is almost always unambiguous in the context so the words are usually all written "ba".
- He was chosen as the first male ruler of the Lozi and extended his realm by conquering the ba-Mishulundu, ba-Namale, ba-Mulinga, ba-Upangoma, ba-Liuwa, ba-Muenyi and the Mambowe.
- Bà ba also translates to a certain causal type of clothing worn in Vietnam. Another possibility for the dessert's origins is that the name means "Bà ba-wearing sellers' sweet soup".
- The main riff of the song is played on a horn section with backing vocalists singing "ba-ba-da, ba-da-ba" to the melody of the riff.
- On sale to IAG, and being integrated into British Airways, Diamond Club members were offered a status match - BMI Gold to BA Gold, BMI Silver to BA Silver and BMI Blue to BA Blue (BA's base level).
- The "ba" sign usage in the "Epic of Gilgamesh" is as follows: "ba"-(282 times); "BA"-(7).
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!