|SYNO ||AM | Am | americium | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Its programming is a simulcast of sister station WEUP (1700 AM).
- Programming on WWLS-FM is simulcast on AM 930 WKY Oklahoma City.
- "Breakfast Time" aired from 6:30 am until 9:00 am each weekday morning. On Monday 18 February 1985, the programme changed to a later time slot of 6:50 am until 9:20 am.
- Roshaun ke Nelaid am Seriv am Teliuyve am Meseph am Veliz am Teriaunist am det Nuiiliat, (sometimes am det Wellahit) a humanoid alien wizard prince from Wellakhit and a 'kind of' love interest for Dairine and Carmela.
- With the exception of XEFCR-AM in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, all of the stations since assigned to the expanded band have been community or indigenous stations: XECSCA-AM, XECSCGU-AM, XECSIA-AM, XECSIB-AM and XECSIC-AM.
- "Morning Exchange" is a television business news programme that aired on CNBC Europe from 10 am to noon CET (9 am to 11 am GMT) between June 2003 and December 2005.
- The scheduled start time was 10 AM in 1978, 9 AM from 1979 until 1982, 8:30 AM in 1983 until 1986, and 8 AM until 2019.
- Trails will connect to four major Pan Am and Parapan Am Games venues – CIBC Pan Am/Parapan Am Athletes' Village, CIBC Pan Am Park, CIBC Hamilton Soccer Stadium and Pan Am/Parapan Am Fields.
- Yucatec-language programming is carried by the CDI's radio stations XEXPUJ-AM (Xpujil, Campeche), XENKA-AM (Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Quintana Roo) and XEPET-AM (Peto, Yucatán).
- It reruns every day starting April 21, 2022 from 08:50 am to 10:25 am on weekdays and 9:15 am to 10:25 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Flugpost am Rhein und am Main (English: Airmail on the Rhine and Main) of 1912 was an early landmark in postal history, in which mail flights took place between Frankfurt am Main Mainz, Offenbach am Main, Worms and Darmstadt.
- XELFFS-AM is a radio station on 980 AM in Izúcar de Matamoros, Puebla. It is known as La Magnífica 980 AM.
- Soapnet aired classic "One Life to Live" episodes at 6:00 am (5:00 am CT/PT), 7:00 am (6:00 am CT/PT), and 8:00 am (7:00 am CT/PT).
- The "am" sign usage in the "Epic of Gilgamesh" is as follows: "am"-(87 times); "AM"-(4).
- 970 AM became XERFR-AM in 1997; XEDF-AM is now the callsign on 1500, formerly XERH-AM.
- AFN-Japan's radio services consist of AM and FM stereo operations at Yokota Air Base (810 AM & cable FM), MCAS Iwakuni (1575 AM), FLTACTS Sasebo (1575 AM), Okinawa (648 AM & 89.1 FM) and Misawa Air Base (1575 AM).
- The live programming has always been varied since the channel's launch.
- "In the Know" aired on CBS at 8:55 [...] am, 9:55 [...] am, 10:55 [...] am, 11:55 [...] am, and 12:55 [...] pm.
- The Shepherd Group includes KJEL-FM and KBNN-AM in Lebanon; KJFF-AM in Festus; KREI-AM and KTJJ-FM in Farmington; KRES-FM and KWIX-AM in Moberly; KIRK-FM in Macon; KOZQ-AM, KOZQ-FM, KJPW and KFBD-FM in Waynesville; KAAN-FM and KAAN-AM in Bethany; and KMRN-AM and KKWK-FM in Cameron.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!