|NOUN || a pa | pas |
|SYNO ||atomic number 91 | dad | dada | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Though officially a spur route of PA 51, PA 551 is more suited as a spur route of PA 18, due to PA 551 ending at PA 18 at both ends without intersecting with PA 51 at all.
- Sa Pa (...) or Sapa, was a frontier township and capital of former Sa Pa District, now a ward of Sa Pa town in Lào Cai Province in north-west Vietnam.
- She has hosted the hit talk show "Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Puffy" alongside Ami Onuki in Japan, which aired from 1999 to 2002.
- La fiesta esta buena es pa beber pa bailar...
- The Pa-O National Organisation (...) is a Pa-O political party in Myanmar (Burma). Its armed wing, the Pa-O National Army, has between 400 and 700 active personnel.
- A collection of the works of Zhang Yudrakpa in nine volumes (edited by Khenpo Shedup Tenzin and Lama Thinley Namgyal) was published as "dpal ldan tshal pa bka' brgyud kyi bstan pa'i mnga' bdag zhang g.yu brag pa brtson 'grus grags pa'i gsung 'bum rin po che: (The Collected Works of Zhaṅ brtson 'grus grags pa 1123-1193)".
- "Pa Pa Pa Pa Puffy" (also known as "Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa Puffy", [...]) was a variety TV show which aired in Japan (TV Asahi) from 1 October 1997 to 27 March 2002, and re-aired as a PUFFY 10th anniversary broadcast for a short time in 2006.
- Many areas on the banks of the Waihou River were settled by Hauraki Māori, such as Oruarangi pā and Paterangi pā near Matatoki, and the Te Raupa pā and Waiwhau pā near Paeroa.
- Typically pā were a part of a greater area of seasonal occupation.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!