Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Named in memory of Pavel Mikhailovich Tretʹyakov (1832—1898) and his brother Sergej Mikhailovich (1834—1892).
- Named in memory of Ivan Ivanovich Putilin (1893—1954), assistant professor at the Kiev State University, known mainly for his works on minor planets.
- Named in honor of Ivan Semyonovich Kozlovskij, distinguished opera-singer who has rare lyric tenor and is popular for his many opera parties and for his rendering of Russian folk-songs.
- More than 100 types of airplanes were created under his guidance, including the first passenger jet aircraft Tu-104.
- For his own safety, Galland went to a retreat in the Harz Mountains.
- Hill provided Welles with an educational environment that supported his creativity, allowing Welles to concentrate on subjects that interested him.
- Член Ассамблеи штата, республиканец Рэй Циркельбах предложил заменить в описании печати слова «the citizen soldier, with a plow in his rear» (...) на «the citizen soldier, standing in front of a plow» (...) из-за неправильно употреблённого словосочетания «in his rear».
- 2 млн Following his move to Wolves, Surman expressed his sadness of leaving Southampton and described the club’s plight as 'unbelievable'.
- «Uncle Rufus grew his nose, threw away his circus clothes» (Дядя Руф отрастил нос/навострил чутьё и выбросил свой цирковой костюм) — Ринго Старр некоторое время снимался в кино и занимался рекламой.
- Evatt’s loss of the election and his belief that Menzies had conspired with ASIO to contrive Petrov’s defection led to criticism within the Labor Party of his decision to appear before the Royal Commission.
- He constructed his own studio in the same building as his sisters Lya and Irina, rue Jules Chaplain.
- Хофштадтером, получившим премию за свои исследования рассеяния электронов на ядрах) с формулировкой: "For his researches concerning the resonance absorption of gamma radiation and his discovery in this connection of the effect which bears his name" («За его исследования, относящиеся к резонансному поглощению гамма-излучения, и его открытие в этой связи эффекта, который носит его имя»).
- Mo’s drawings, wire sculptures, and sculputre have exhibited in numerous galleries and museums across the nation and his graphic story about his family experiences during 9-11 for DC comics resides in the Library of Congress’ permanent collection.
- «It is not the product of his or her labor that the worker has a right to, but to the satisfaction of his or her needs, whatever may be their nature.» (По "Anarchism: A Documentary History of Libertarian Ideas — Volume One: From Anarchy to Anarchism (300CE-1939), издатель — Robert Graham").
- "His Last Walk" вышел до того, как "Blessthefall" стали исполнять его в рамках своего турне Taste of Chaos.
- Автор «"The Shadow of Dante: Being an essay towards studying himself, his world, and his pilgrimage"» (опубликовано в 1871 году).
- In April 1946, Imamura wrote to the Australian commander at Rabaul, requesting that his own trial for war crimes be expedited in order to speed the prosecution of war criminals under his command.
- 1775) и «"School of Shakespeare or extracts from divers English books showing from whence his several fables were taken and some parcel of his dialogue"» (1783).
- The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.
- Наиболее известные монографии: «Schopenhauer, his life and his writings» (1876); «Lessing, his life and his works» (1878, немецкий перевод — 1879).
© dict.cc Russian-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!