|NOUN || al | - |
|SYNO ||Al | AL | Alabama | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- 1989 Al-Hisâb al-zirâ'î fî urjuzat Hasan al-'Affârî. Dirâsat fî al-taqwîm al-zirâ'î al-Yamanî." al- Ma'thûrât al-Sha'biyya" 16:7-29.
- Some families of Jinsafut include al-Ayoub, al-Sukar, al-Saber, al-Allan, al-Nassar, al-Bashir and Eid.
- Ali al-Farisi's nephew, Abi al-Hussein Muhammad ibn al-Hassan ibn Abd al-Wareth al-Faressi al-Nawawi, was al-Jurjānī's teacher, under whom he studied the "al-Idah", and on which he wrote a thirty-volume work of commentary entitled "al Maghna fi Sharh al-Idah" .
- Al-Mahaniyah: Al-Fadl, Al-Faleh, Al-Hamoud, Al-Flayh, Al-Arefaj.
- Sharh al-Mawahib al-Ladunniyyah is an eight volumes collection authored by Islamic scholar Muhammad al-Zurqani, a commentary of Al-Qastallani's Al-Muwahib al-Ladunniyyah.
- Al-Muwahib al-ladunniyya bi al-minah al-Muhammadiyya is a book by Islamic scholar Al-Qastallani. The book was commented in Sharh al-Mawahib al-Ladunniyyah (8 volumes) by Muhammad al-Zurqani.
- His other works: "al-Gayah al-Kusvâ", "Minhaj al-Usul ila Ilm al-Usul", "Lub al-Albâb", "Risala fî Ta'rifat al-Ulûm", "Tuhfeh al-Abrâr", "Havâs al-Quran".
- He is Faleh bin Nassif bin Jassim bin Ahmed al-Hajiya bin Abdul Karim bin Abdul Rahim bin Khamis bin Wali al-Din al-Qadri bin Othman bin Yahya bin Hussam al-Din al-Kilani al-Naqib bin Nur al-Din bin Wli al-Din bin Zain al-Din al-Qadiri bin Sharaf al-Din Ibn Shams al-Din Muhammad Ibn Nur al-Din Ali bin Izz al-Din Hussain Ibn Shams al-Din Muhammad al-Akhal bin Husam al-Din Sharshaiq Ibn Jamal al-Din Muhammad al-Hattak Ibn Abd al-Aziz Ibn al-Sheikh Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani Ibn Musa III Ibn Abdullah al-Jaili Ibn Yahya al-Zahid Bin Muhammad Al-Madani Bin Dawud, Prince of Mecca, Ibn Musa Al-Thani Bin Abdullah Al-Saleh Bin Musa Al-Jun Bin Abdullah Al-Mahd Bin Al-Hassan Al-Muthanna Bin Al-Hassan Al-Mujtaba Bin Ali Bin Abi Talib.
- Al-Sayf al-Saqil fi al-Radd 'ala Ibn Zafil (...), is a theological book, written by the Shafi'i-Ash'ari scholar Taqi al-Din al-Subki (d.
- Muhammad 'Abid b. Ahmad 'Ali b. Muhammad Murad Ya'qub al-Hafiz b. Muhamud b. 'Abd al-Rahman, al-Sindi al-Ansari al-Khazraji al-Madani al-Hanafi al-Naqshbandi.
- 'Abd al-Qadir ibn Abi al-Wafa' al-Qurashi (d. 775/1373) has praised him in his Hanafi biographical dictionary, "Al-Jawahir al-Mudiyya fi Tabaqat al-Hanafiyya" (...).
- He was praised by Taj al-Din al-Subki, Al-Safadi, Shihab al-Din al-'Umari, Shams al-Din ibn al-Ghazzi, and 'Abd al-Hayy al-Hasani.
- A known commentary of Jāliyat al-Kadr is "al-ʿArā’is al-Wāḍiḥa al-Gharar fī Sharḥ al-Manẓūma al-Badriyya" by ‘Abdul Hādi Najā al-Abyārī (d. 1888).
- He gained ijtihad in 1953, being awarded permits by Sayyid Jamal al-Din al-Golpayegani, Sayyid Abd al-Hadi al-Shirazi, Mirza Abu al-Hasan al-Rafiee, and Sheikh Muhammad-Husayn Kashif al-Ghitaa'.
- Rayyes is also noted for his book "Al-Kitāb al-Dhahabī li'l-Thawrāt al-Waṭaniyya fī al-Mashriq al-ʿArabī: al-Thawra al-Sūriyya al-Kubrā" ("The Golden Book of Nationalist Revolutions in the Arab East").
- Al-Kuliya Al-Askariya Al-Malakiya, Al-Malaki, Al-Ahli, Ittihad Muntada Al-Karkh, Al-Haras Al-Malaki and Al-Tayour Al-Zarqaa received byes to the second round, while Montakhab Al-Shorta were awarded a walkover due to their opponents Kuliyat Al-Huqooq being disqualified for not showing up for two matches in their regional league.
- He managed several Egyptian clubs including Al-Ittihad Al-Sakndary, Al-Masry, Baladeyet Al-Mahalla, Al-Mokawloon Al-Arab and Asmant Suez.
- Abu al-Walid al-Baji (or Sulayman ibn Khalaf ibn Sa`d or Sa`dun ibn Ayyub, al-Qadi Abu al-Walid al-Tujaybi al-Andalusi al-Qurtubi al-Baji al-Tamimi al-Dhahabi al-Maliki) (c.
- Meshal Ghazi Al-Enazi ([...]; born 7 January 1987) is a retired Saudi football player. He played for Al-Raed, Al-Faisaly, Al-Orobah, Al-Khaleej, Al-Batin and Arar .
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!